Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Afternoon thoughts…….

xmas wish

I Love You

BLOGS

and Coffee…

ywcnmz6Offcl XKEL000Z

“When I’m designing a home, I give as much attention to the placement of a decorative chair as I do the hanging of an expansive painting, in every instance engaging the interplay of texture and scale… a well considered vignette can make a piece of art all the more beautiful by adding a complimentary energy and form”  Kelly Wearstler

west elm vases nice

I have no time for personality-eating, mean-minded demons with absolutely no sense of humour…..

tumblr_mc5po53LhM1qzymieo1_1280

“Make appointments' with Yourself, But keep them like they’re with someone else”

thoughts1019

“People inspire you, or they drain you- pick them wisely.” Hans F. Hansen

tumblr_mgzvmd8OZT1qh24n6o1_500

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, I will…… x

No comments:

Post a Comment