Monday, April 5, 2021

Which room layout would you choose ?


Clients often have lots of ideas for their rooms before I get to their homes, they have studied their room and have a specific floor plan in mine. This client had it all worked out before I got to the house to measure...  One of these 3 layouts is what they asked for....   Thinking I could do better, I did a few other room layouts.  Which layout would you want if this was your room ?    Which one do you think they asked me for ?  Which one will be delivered in the future ? 


No. 1

No. 2
No. 3



Shows a sofa but its only for the look, the website these furniture pieces are from would not do a sectional of the same piece. La-Z-Boy Furniture.   The rug is a 9'-9" square from Surya .  Tables are fab from Hammary.  Cute chairs and pillows again from La-Z-Boy Furniture. Wonderful lamp from Uttermost.


List your guess in the comments... looking forward to your answers !  Hope someone is following my blog... I do it for fun but it would be nice if someone was watching ... lol 


No comments:

Post a Comment