Saturday, June 23, 2012

Pretty in Pink

Found this condo loft the other day and wanted to share it with all of you… it said it was just outside of Barcelona…

13

I truly love when they include the floor plans, makes it so much easier to understand the pictures…

amazing this is a 3 bedroom place…1

I so love the pink… 2

loving the use of two tables for a coffee table, so functional…  3

those drapes are to die for, right?4

a shot of pink with the refrigerator is great design…5

not sure but the scale of the bar stools looks wrong, seem to low? 6

 7

must be cosy sleeping that close to the ceiling…8

anyone know what those switches are?  I have never seen anything like them before…

 9

is that a basket for the cat? in my house that’s what it would be… 10

Lucky little girl that lives in this room! 11

Loving the hanging lights… must do that somewhere in my condo…12

was that wonderful or what!  I could just move in a be very happy… comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment