Friday, July 14, 2017

Best Mantel Colour for Red Brick...



This was my clients fireplace the day I measured for her new furniture… nice, pleasant to look at… the art is nice over the mantel… but the fireplaces overall look could be better…



Bless my clients heart, she did not mind me suggesting a new colour for the mantel… as I always do,  I mention to cover it in black paper or black painted cardboard… she used black garbage bags to see what it would look like painted black, whatever works I say…

She said she thought, yes that does look better... time to paint...
Benjamin Moore Onyx 2133-10  its just the nicest black for mantels, doors, windows …
Well this is it… the mantel painted... it looks amazing !


My client loves it, the black just balanced the top with the dark grey black tiles... look how much better the art looks !
Amazing what a quart of Benjamin Moore Onyx 2133-10 can do!



7 comments:

  1. Really nice information you had posted. Its very informative and definitely it will be useful for many people

    Best Interior Designers in Chennai
    Industrial Architecture
    Warehouse Architect
    Factory Architect Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’ve got some interesting points in this article. I would have never considered any of these if I didn’t come across this. Thanks!port colborne real estate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyday, funny pictures are used by people for several varying purposes. Pictures can be very entertaining especially in occasions intended to bring fun to those attending them. pobyty v prahe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.vacanze versilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a satisfaction to see your post. This can be well-articulated, sharpened, and also aim. Precisely what important lessons have you found out that an individual applied to this post. Looking forward to go through your experience. Where have you came your own bottom line?mommy makeover dallas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing blog !! Really its very interesting blog.rent condo panama

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete